Transcribe various medical reports that include histories and physical examinations, progress reports, emergency room notes, consultations, operative reports, discharge summaries, clinic notes, referral letters, radiology reports, pathology reports, and various other documents from over 60 medical specialties and subspecialties.
Edit a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material created by speech recognition software requiring judgment as to content, accuracy, and completeness.
1. The candidate is required to transcribe/ edit medical dictations in accordance with the productivity and quality standards set by the organization.
- 2. Strict adherence to TAT
- 3. The candidate is required to adhere and comply with regulations and laws relating to patient safety and privacy; also have a thorough understanding of HIPPA compliance.
- 4. The candidate is required to thoroughly research and optimize the use of all the available reference material to ensure accuracy of reports.
- 5. Transcribe/ edit on designated word-processing software using reference materials as directed to complete assignments
- 6. Have the desire and drive to acquire knowledge to perform job more effectively, strive for higher skills development to improve performance.
- 7. To build and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organization.
On clearing online test, the candidate will undergo production interview, upon clearing production interview, the candidate will undergo salary discussion and documentation process.
- Online test
- Section I – MCQ (Objective-type questions)
- Section II – Practicum
- Section III – Speed test.